- The Welcome in Alpe d'Huez: March 12th 2019, 19h00 - 01h00
- Welcome Parties in Auris, Oz and Vaujany: March 12th 2019, 14h30 - 23h00
- 13 March 2019 12h00 – 02h00
- 14 March 2019 12h00 – 02h00
- 15 March 2019 12h00 – 02h00
- You can enter the festival until 30 minutes before closing. It is not possible to enter the festival grounds after 01h30.
- You can enter the Welcome Party on March 12, until 30 minutes before closing.
At the festival site and on the mountain, different stages will open at different times. For example, the stages at higher altitude will open and close earlier than the Mainstage.
More information about the timings and line-up will follow closer to the event.
The Winter Village will be open as from Saturday March 9th 2018 until Friday March 15th 2018. Other activities will be organized in the village and on the slopes.
On March 12th, The Welcome, the official Warm-up for Tomorrowland, will take place at several locations at Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski.
Check-in and check-out of your lodging will be mentioned on your booking confirmation.