- Annex 1: Specific Terms and Conditions for Festival admittance
- Annex 2: Festival House Rules
- Annex 3: Specific Terms and Conditions for Cashless payments
- Annex 4: Specific Terms and Conditions for Voucher sales
These general terms and conditions apply to the purchase by the Customer of Festival Products and/or Services via any and all of the Official Sales Channels and the subsequent use of those Festival Products and/or Services by the Festival Visitor (all as defined herein).
1.1 Agreement: the agreement between the Customer and the Official Sales Channel (as applicable) for the purchase of Festival Products and/or Services. Such agreement consists of the present Conditions, the purchase confirmation and other provisions annexed or referred to in these Conditions and/or the purchase confirmation and the general terms and conditions of Sunweb and/or the Travel Partner (as applicable).
1.2 Conditions: the present general terms and conditions, including its annexes.
1.3 Consumer:the natural person who does not act for the purposes relating to his or her commercial, business, craft or professional activity.
1.4 Customer, You, Your: the Consumer, the legal entity or the actual association who enters into the Agreement for the purchase of the Festival Products and/or Services as provided for herein.
1.5 Festival: the 2020 edition of the electronic dance music festival known as “Tomorrowland Winter”, currently held in Alphe D’Huez, France, taking place from March 14thup to and including March 21st2020.
1.6 Festival Organizer: TL Winter bvba, a limited liability company duly existing and organized under the laws of Belgium, with registered offices at Korte Vlierstraat 6, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium, and VAT number BE 0695.403.787, the organizer and producer of the Festival.
1.7 Festival Travel Package: the various packages offered for sale by Sunweb and the Travel Partner, including (depending on the specific package) Festival admission ticket, lift&ski pass, lodging, flights and transport.
1.8 Festival Products and/or Services: the products and/or services relating to the Festival, as offered to and purchased by the Customer via the Official Sales Channels, meaning (i) the Festival Organizer for the purchase of Festival admittance tickets (and lift&ski passes) and (ii) Sunweb or the Travel Partner for the purchase of Festival Travel Packages. Festival Products and/or Services always include a Festival admittance ticket. Vouchers can be added to such purchase and vary per Official Sales Channel, subject to the Specific Terms and Conditions set forth in Annex 4. Pearls can be purchased via the Tomorrowland Account and at the Festival, subject to the Specific Terms and Conditions for Cashless Payments set forth in Annex 3.
1.9 Festival Visitor: The natural person who has a validly registered Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet in his/her name (as determined herein) and ultimately consumes the Festival Products and/or Services under the Agreement (e.g. the employees or customers of B2B Customers or the natural persons who privately purchase a Festival ticket).
1.10 Force Majeure: Any of the following events the occurrence of which makes performance of obligations (excluding payment obligations) under the Agreement and/or the Festival impossible, impracticable or unsafe: an act of God (including without limitation avalanches), inevitable accident, fire, strike or other labor dispute, war or threat of war, act of public enemy, act of terrorism or threats thereof, riot or civil commotion, national state of emergency, enactment, rule, order or act of any government or governmental instrumentality, failure of technical facilities, epidemic (including a health epidemic), interruption in, or substantial delay of necessary transportation services, or any event or condition beyond a party’s reasonable control, as applicable. Inclement weather shall, in principle, not be deemed Force Majeure, provided however that should such weather conditions be severe or threatening enough to render a declaration by the applicable public authorities that conditions threaten public safety, then such weather condition shall be deemed Force Majeure hereunder.
1.11 Official Sales Channel: Festival Products and/or Services can only be purchased via the Festival Organizer, Sunweb or the Travel Partner. The Festival Products and/or Services offered via the Festival Organizer are processed via the Festival Organizer’s service provider Paylogic.
1.12 Paylogic: Paylogic Holding B.V. operates an online platform for tickets sales and access management and is engaged by the Festival Organizer as a supplier to make its platform available for the Festival Organizer to enter into an Agreement with the Consumer for the sale of certain Festival Products and Services as mentioned herein.
1.13 Pearls: the official currency of the Festival, which can be purchased via the Tomorrowland Account and at the Festival. After purchase, Pearls are loaded onto the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet. The purchase and use of Pearls are subject to the Specific Terms and Conditions for Cashless Payments set forth in Annex 3.
1.14 Sunweb: Sunweb Group, a travel organization and ski touroperator offering various holidays around the world. Sunweb is the exclusive partner of the Festival Organizer for the sale of Festival Travel Packages via its Belgian branch www.sunweb.be.
1.15 Tomorrowland Account: by creating an online account on my.tomorrowland.com you are able to pre-register for ticket sales and stay up-to-date on all Tomorrowland related news.
1.16 Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet: the Festival Visitor can only access the Festival and consume his/her lift&ski pass and purchased Pearls via a personalized and activated bracelet.
1.17 Travel Partner: the official Tomorrow Winter travel partners expressly stated on www.tomorrowland.com having the right to purchase Festival Travel Packages from Sunweb and resell them via their own sales channels. The Travel Partner can supplement the Festival Travel Package (as relevant) with its proper offer of flights and transportation.
1.18 Treasure Case: the Festival case holding the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet, as sent to Customer in line with these Conditions.
1.19 Voucher: a Tomorrowland Winter voucher represents an additional purchase made with an independent third party (e.g. ski material provider, locker provider, shuttle provider, wellness and other service/activities providers active on or around the Festival premises). Vouchers are promoted and offered for sale by the Festival Organizer and Sunweb.
2. Scope of the Conditions
2.1 The annexes attached hereto form an integral part of these Conditions. The Customer is asked to accept these Conditions during the purchase process and at the latest upon entering into an Agreement via the Official Sales Channels. You can always consult a these Conditions on our website www.tomorrowland.com or on request from the Festival’s customer service.
2.2 Should You not only purchase Festival Products and/or Services for yourself but also for others, we remind you that You are and remain solely responsible for providing such people with the present Conditions and any other terms and conditions which may apply to Your purchase (including those mentioned under Article 2.3 below) and obtaining their consent with such terms prior to Your purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, insofar and to the extent that a direct relationship between the Festival Organizer and any of the said persons would be established in the course of the execution of the Agreement (e.g. in the context of the creation of a Tomorrowland Account or the purchase of Pearls and Vouchers), such person will be asked to read and accept the relevant terms and conditions of the Festival Organizer.
2.3 When You purchase Festival Products and/or Services via Sunweb or a Travel Partner, these parties (and not the Festival Organizer) qualify as your contracting party. You enter into an Agreement with them and are subject to their own terms and conditions for the purchase made. To this end, Sunweb or the Travel Partner (as applicable) are and remain solely responsible for providing you with a copy of the applicable terms and conditions (including these Conditions) during the purchase process and no later than at the conclusion of the Agreement between them and You. Note that those terms prevail over these Conditions in case of conflict or ambiguity. The Festival Organizer is exempt from any contractual liability towards You.
3. Festival Products and/or Services: general provisions
3.1 No right of withdrawal
3.1.1 The right of withdrawal is expressly excluded on the basis of article VI.53, 12° of the Belgian Code on Economic Law (“Wetboek Economisch Recht – Code de Droit Economique”). This means that You do not have a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days to cancel / return the Festival Products and/or Services You have purchased online.
3.2 Age requirement
3.2.1 The minimum age for Festival admission is eighteen (18) years. There will be no exception to this rule, not even if the person concerned is accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult. The Festival Organizer will deny admission to the Festival if, e.g. as a result of the identity control mentioned hereunder, the Festival Visitor hasn’t reached such age at the latest upon the start of the Festival.
3.3 Official Sales Channels
3.3.1 Festival Products and/or Services can only be purchased via the Official Sales Channels.
3.3.2 Festival Products and/or Services that are obtained in a different manner (either through a different sales channel, or by evading, in any way, the procedure prescribed in the pre-registration link that provides access to the online ticket shop) will not be deemed valid by the Festival Organizer and the Festival Organizer reserves the right to deny the holder of the Festival ticket access to the Festival.
3.4 Tomorrowland account and pre-registration
3.4.1 Unless otherwise indicated by the Festival Organizer, Festival Products and/or Services can only be sold to those who have a Tomorrowland Account, which can be created on my.tomorrowland.com. The Festival Organizer in any event advises to create a Tomorrowland Account.
3.4.3 Only a Tomorrowland Account can give access to Festival pre-registration. The Festival Organizer will inform the account holders about the start of pre-registrations via the Tomorrowland Account and the contact details provided during the account registration. Automated pre-registrations are not permitted.
3.4.4 As soon as the official sale of Festival Products and/or Services starts, the account holder will be able to access the online ticket shop of Paylogic and Sunweb via an automated link in the Tomorrowland Account. Purchased tickets and bracelets are not exchangeable for another type of ticket/package.
3.5 Festival admittance ticket
3.5.1 Your purchase of Festival Products and/or Services, regardless of the Official Sales Channels, always includes the purchase of a Festival admittance ticket.
3.5.2 Each Festival admittance ticket must be personalized by entering the Festival Visitor’s name, e-mail address and nationality. The Festival Visitor can be You and/or other people you purchase tickets for.
3.5.3 Unless otherwise stated by the Festival Organizer, this personalization of the Festival admittance ticket must take place during the time period stated in the ticket confirmation e-mail sent to You. After this period, the personalization is final and the provided personal data can no longer be changed.
3.5.4. Should you buy a Festival admittance ticket not only for yourself but also for others (your “Guests”) You are and remain solely responsible for obtaining - as far as required by law – these people’s permission to provide their personal data to the Festival Organizer as part of the personalization of such ticket as mentioned herein. The provisions of Article 2.2. equally apply.
3.5.5. After personalization of the Festival admittance ticket, Your personalized Guests will be invited by the e-mail address You provided us with in order for each guest to be invited to create a Tomorrowland Account. Your purchase of a Festival admittance tickets will only be final after all Your guests have created their proper Tomorrowland Account within the time periods stated in the confirmation e-mail sent to You. The provisions of Article 3.4.2 above shall equally apply.
The Festival Organizer reserves the right to cancel Festival admittance tickets that do not comply with the provisions of this Article and offer them for sale again. In that event, the purchase price for the relevant ticket(s) will be refunded to You (and only you) after deduction of a cancellation fee of EUR 10 per cancelled ticket.
3.6 Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet
3.6.1 For each purchased and personalized Festival admittance ticket, the Festival Organizer will provide You with a Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet which must be registered before access to the Festival can be granted to the Festival Visitor. A Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet is personal and can only give one (1) person access to the Festival.
3.6.2 The Festival Organizer will send all Tomorrowland Winter Bracelets in advance, starting in early February 2020. Bracelets will be sent in a Treasure Case, (by default) to the delivery address mentioned in Your Tomorrowland Account unless You indicate otherwise during the purchase process. You can only enter one (1) delivery address for Your purchase.
3.6.3 It is not possible to change the delivery addresses for Your Tomorrowland Winter Bracelets after You have completed Your purchase.
3.6.4 The Festival Organizer reserves the right not to provide a Treasure Case in case the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet would (exceptionally) be picked up at the Festival instead of the means provided hereabove.
Festival access and identity check
3.6.5 Only a legitimate and registered Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet can grant the Festival Visitor access to the Festival premises. One must always be in possession of a valid Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet registered in his/her name to be admitted to the Festival. You enter the Festival premises at your own risk.
3.6.6 All Tomorrowland Winter Bracelets will be scanned and validated upon entering the Festival premises.
3.6.7 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to verify (or to have verified by appointed representatives) the identity of everyone entering the Festival premises. If one cannot identify him/herself or the name on the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet does not match the identity of the Festival Visitor provided in the proof of identity, the Festival Visitor will be refused admission to the Festival. A valid proof of identity can be a valid non-expired identity card, passport or driving license. The name on the proof of identity must be the same as the name in which the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet is registered. Copies of identity papers are not accepted.
3.6.8 A refused admission in the context of Article 3.6.7 will not give You and/or your Guest right to a refund.
3.6.9 The Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet not only serves as a Festival admittance ticket. Purchased lift&ski pass and Pearls are also uploadedon this bracelet. The Festival Visitor is required to scanhis/her Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet to enter the Festival premises and access/use the lift&ski pass and purchased Pearls.
Loss or theft of Your Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet
3.6.10You are solely responsible for the loss or theft of Your Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet after it has been delivered to You by the Festival Organizer (in conformity with Article 3.6.2 of these Conditions).
3.6.11If, for any reason whatsoever that is beyond the Festival Organizer’s reasonable control the treasure Case with the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet cannot be delivered to the indicated address (including errors in the personal data You provide during the registration and purchase procedure, or because the postage parcel with the Treasure Case holding your Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet cannot be delivered by the postal services in the country of destination), You must contact the Festival Organizer so that the Festival Organizer can arrange for Your collection of the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet at the Will Call Box Office at the Festival. Only You as the Customer and purchaser of the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet can pick up these bracelets, not Your Guest/the Festival Visitor. A Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet must always be activated before it can grant the Festival Visitor access to the Festival and provide the services as mentioned herein.
3.6.12In case of loss or theft under Article 3.6.10 the Festival Organizer will never be required to provide You with a new Treasure Case and/or Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet. No refund can be claimed either.
4.1 Liability of the Customer and Festival Visitor
4.1.1 Who fails to comply with these Conditions can immediately be refused admission to or be removed from the Festival premises. No refund will be granted unless when agreed otherwise herein.
4.1.2 The Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission for multiple editions of the Festival or any other events organized by the Festival Organizer and its affiliated companies depending on the nature of the failure to comply with these Conditions (e.g. when you sell drugs on the Festival).
The Festival Organizer reserves the right to prosecute any holder of forged Festival tickets and Festival bracelets.
4.2 Liability of the Festival Organizer
4.2.1 The Festival Organizer is only liable for the damages that are directly and solely caused by a breach on the part of the Festival Organizer. Excluded from compensation are (i) damage/losses due to Force Majeure, (ii) consequential damages and (iii) damages caused by misconduct, recklessness or serious shortcoming of the damage suffering party.
4.2.2 Ski racks will be available outside the Festival premises. The Festival Organizer is not responsible for any damage to or loss of ski equipment. The Festival Visitor is advised not to leave ski equipment unattended.
4.2.3 The Festival Organizer may only cancel or postpone the Festival in the event of Force Majeure or if the Festival Organizer has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone the Festival.
4.2.4 Know that the Festival Organizer maintains close contacts with the authorities, especially if there are terrorist threats and/or attacks. In the event of a real threat and in coordination with the government, the Festival Organizer may decide to cancel or postpone the festival. In no event is a refund of the purchase price possible when a Festival Visitor wishes to cancel a Festival ticket due to concerns over terrorist threats and/or attacks while there is no real threat to the Festival, as determined by the government.
5. Festival Products and/or Services purchased with the Festival Organizer
5.1 Paylogic platform
5.1.1 Festival Products and Services can be bought directly from the Festival Organizer, via a Tomorrowland Account (except for Vouchers, which can be purchased without such account) and through the Paylogic platform. A purchase can only be processed after the purchase price has been paid in full:
Festival admittance ticket (and lift/ski pass)
Vouchers issued by the Festival Organizer (e.g. restaurant and recreation vouchers such as sledging, paragliding and wellness, depending on the seasonal offer)
5.2.1 Pearls can be purchased via a Tomorrowland Account and at the Festival and loaded onto a Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet. The purchase and use of Pearls are subject to the Specific Terms and Conditions for Cashless Payments set forth in Annex 3, which are made available in full text and must be accepted before making an online top-up purchase. The Terms and Conditions for Cashless Payments will also be made available at the Festival top-ups. Who purchases his/her first Pearls via such Festival top-up will be deemed to have accepted such Terms and Conditions.
6. Festival Products and/or Services purchased with Sunweb
6.1.1 Sunweb is the Festival Organizer’s exclusive partner for the sale of Festival Travel Packages. You can also buy Vouchers with Sunweb. These Vouchers are only offered for sale by Sunweb and include for example (depending on the seasonal offer) the following: ski material, ski lessons, travel insurance, bedlinen, towels and shuttles.
6.1.2 When You purchase Festival Products and/or Services via Sunweb it is Sunweb (and not the Festival Organizer) who qualifies as your contracting party. You enter into an Agreement with them and are subject to their own terms and conditions for the purchase made. To this end, Sunweb is and will remain solely responsible for providing You with a copy of the applicable terms and conditions (including these Conditions) during the purchase process and no later than at the conclusion of the Agreement between them and You. Note that those terms prevail over these Conditions in case of conflict or ambiguity. The Festival Organizer is exempt from any contractual liability towards You.
6.2 Festival Travel Package Guarantee
6.2.1 In order to promote the diversity of the Festival, the first five (5) pre-registered Customers per nationality are guaranteed to be able to purchase a Festival Travel Package from Sunweb. The nationality of the Customer is registered via the account settings of the Tomorrowland Account.
6.2.2 If the nationality registered during the pre-registration does not correspond to the nationality used during the purchase of the Festival Travel Package via Sunweb, the change may be considered fraud. In that event, Sunweb reserves the right to cancel Your purchase without refund.
7. Festival Products and/or Services purchased with a Travel Partner
7.1 When You purchase Festival Products and/or Services via a Travel Partner, the Travel Partner (and not the Festival Organizer) qualifies as your contracting party. You enter into an Agreement with them and are subject to their own terms and conditions for the purchase made. To this end, Sunweb or the Travel Partner (as applicable) are and remain solely responsible for providing you with a copy of the applicable terms and conditions (including these Conditions) during the purchase process and no later than at the conclusion of the Agreement between them and You. Note that those terms prevail over these Conditions in case of conflict or ambiguity. The Festival Organizer is exempt from any contractual liability towards You.
Organizer, available on www.tomorrowland.com
9 Applicable law and competent court
9.1 These Conditions are governed solely by Belgian law, and no effect shall be given to any other rules on the conflict of laws.
9.2 All disputes will be adjudicated by the competent court in Antwerp to the exclusion of all other courts. However, the Festival Organizer remains entitled to submit a claim to the court that would have jurisdiction pursuant to the statutory rules of jurisdiction.
9.3 The Festival Organizer hereby informs You about the existence of the European Union’s “Online Dispute Resolution” platform. A request for out-of-court dispute resolution in respect of purchases You have made online can be requested via http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
10.1 If any provision in these Conditions, or any part thereof is, or is declared, invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Conditions or the remaining part of that provision will remain in full force and this provision will be automatically replaced (by operation of law) by a valid provision that corresponds to the purport of the invalid provision as much as possible.
Annex 1: Special Festival Conditions
1. Festival opening hours
1.1 The Festival opening hours are as follows (subject to change):
Saturday March 14th2020: 12h00 – 00h00
Sunday March 15th2020: 12h00 – 00h00
Monday March 16th2020: 12h00 – 00h00
Tuesday March 17th2020: 12h00 – 00h00
Wednesday March 18th 2020: 09h00 – 02h00
Thursday March 19th2020: 09h00 – 02h00
Friday March 20th2020: 09h00 – 02h00
1.2 The artist line-up will determine the accessibility of the number of stages and the opening hours of each stage. Outside the opening hours of a stage, the stage area will not be accessible to the public.
1.3 With a validated Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet, the Festival Visitor can check in and access the Festival premises until 23h30. If he/she exits the Festival premises after 23h30, re-entry on that same day is not possible for security reasons. The Festival admission ticket and Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet will not be reactivated until the next Festival day.
2. Festival program
2.1 The Festival Organizer may find itself forced by compelling reasons (e.g. weather circumstances, safety, artist cancellations) to change or alter the Festival program and close Festival stages. In this event, the Festival admission ticket will remain valid and no admission tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
Annex 2: House rules Tomorrowland Winter 2020
When visiting Tomorrowland Winter 2020, the following house rules apply to all visitors (the “House Rules”). The House Rules form an integral part of the Conditions and are also posted at the entrance of the Festival.
The House Rules are always carried out in accordance with the locally applicable rules and regulations.
TICKETS AND BRACELETS
- Tomorrowland Winter tickets and/or bracelets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- In the event of loss or theft of Tomorrowland Winter tickets and/or Bracelets they will neither be replaced nor refunded.
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be allowed to enter, not even when accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adolescents.
- The Festival Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to verify the identity of the Festival Visitor upon checking the ticket and/or scanning of the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet. If you fail to present a valid proof of identity, security is authorized to refuse your access to the Festival. The following will be considered valid identification documents: identity card, passport or a driving license. Copies will not be accepted. In case you are caught with a fake identification document this will be considered identity fraud and you will be refused access to the Festival. You may also face criminal charges.
- Tickets and/or bracelets for Tomorrowland Winter may not be used for commercial nor promotional purposes without the prior consent of the Festival Organizer.
- Tickets and/or bracelets for Tomorrowland Winter cannot be resold without the explicit and written consent of the official ticket vendor or Festival Organizer. The festival tickets that are resold without this explicit and written consent of the official ticket vendor and/or the Festival Organizer do not give any right to enter the Festival. The Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor also reserve the right to cancel tickets for Tomorrowland Winter once it has been established that despite this prohibition Tomorrowland Winter tickets have been offered for sale. The costs resulting from this cancellation will be recovered from the buyer.
- Changes in the line-up do not lead to a full or even partial refund of the Festival ticket.
- Forgery of the ticket or bracelet of Tomorrowland Winter will be prosecuted.
- You are not allowed to enter zones to which your bracelet does not allow admission (for example the Comfort zone, press zones, backstage, front of house, stages, etc.);
- Access control is based on the applicable legislation for this purpose aimed at tracking weapons and dangerous items. If these items were to be present on the Festival premises, they could have a negative impact on the smooth operation of the event or jeopardize the safety of the Festival Visitors.
- It is forbidden to enter the Festival grounds under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. In case it becomes apparent you are under influence, you will be denied access or will be removed from the Festival grounds, without being entitled to a refund of the entrance ticket.
- Access to the Festival premises implies acceptance of all prevention and control measures taken by the Festival Organizer or the security team, including searches of persons and bags.
- Anyone wishing to enter the Tomorrowland Winter grounds may be searched or patted down by security personnel before being allowed admission to the Festival premises, always in accordance with the locally applicable laws and regulations.
- Security personnel may ask people of the same sex to subject themselves to a pat down and/or search of their clothes and luggage in order to intercept the banned objects set forth in the Festival House Rules (as included herein). If any banned objects are found, the security personnel will be entitled to confiscate the object(s) and to refuse the holder of the said objects admission to the Festival. There will be no refund.
- Anyone who is present at the Tomorrowland Winter grounds must obey the instructions and directions of the Festival Organizer or its authorized representatives at the Festival grounds at all times, in order to ensure the public order and safety during the Festival.
- For safety reasons the Festival Organizer reserves the right:
- to interrupt or discontinue the Festival;
- to prevent Festival Visitors from leaving the Festival grounds until further notice;
- to ask Festival Visitors to leave the Festival grounds;
- to refuse Festival Visitors admission to the Tomorrowland Winter grounds, even if they possess a valid admission ticket.
- The following items are forbidden on the Festival grounds: animals (guide-dogs for people who are visually impaired excepted), own food and beverages, drugs, glass, cans, plastic bottles, weapons, flags of football clubs, sticks, walking sticks (medical crutches and devices excepted), banners, items with discriminating and/or provocative texts and/or expressions, drones, ski- and snowboard material, blunt, stab or thrust weapons or firearms or other items that might be used as a weapon, items that might have a negative effect on the safety, health or well- being of the Festival Visitors, spray cans, sprays, fireworks, liquids, flammable objects, torches and any other item which may be considered as dangerous by the Festival Organizer. When in doubt, go to www.tomorrowland.com.
- It is prohibited to have a bon fire.
- To preserve the safety of Tomorrowland Winter and the other Festival Visitors, you cannot disguise yourself in order to make yourself unrecognizable.
- ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS: Guide-dogs for people who are visually impaired are allowed, as well as simple disposable or pocket cameras, prescription medicines, folding umbrellas without pin (no parasols), plastic film and blankets to sit/lie on, sunscreen lotion, perfume flasks, deodorant, refreshment water in a sprayer (in containers of max. 100ML) and small backpacks or other bags.
- Directions and instructions of the (security) personnel should be followed immediately. In case of suspicion or actual possession of illegal or dangerous weapons, security is authorized to stop and search you.
DRUGS POLICY = ZERO TOLERANCE
- Tomorrowland Winter has an absolute zero tolerance policy regarding drugs! It is prohibited to use, deal in or possess drugs on the Festival grounds. In case you are observed doing this, you will be removed from the Festival and You will be denied admission for a period of 5 consecutive years. Our policy is rigorously enforced and incidents will be handed over to the police.
- It is prohibited to deal drugs on the Festival grounds. If such infringement becomes apparent you will be removed from the Festival grounds and handed over to the police.
THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS – DAMAGE TO MATERIALS
- The village of Alpe d’Huez, the venue for Tomorrowland Winter, is a winter resort. Hence, all visitors are requested to do their part to keep the area clean as much as possible. On the Festival grounds, ski slopes and the parking lot the locations where you can deposit your waste are clearly marked. Please put them to good use. Please ‘Love Tomorrow’.
- The Festival Organizer invests a great deal of effort and manpower to turn Tomorrowland Winter into a magical world. We ask of every Festival Visitor to show proper respect! Tearing, breaking or any other form of destruction to the materials of the Festival Organizer, including stealing, will result in the removal from the Festival. Access will be denied for the remainder of the Festival and may be denied for the following years.
- Visitors to Tomorrowland Winter are not allowed to climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the Festival grounds.
Official TML by Tomorrowland merchandise is only available for purchase on the Festival grounds, the official Tomorrowland webstore (store.tomorrowland.com) and in selected selling points.
PHOTOS AND VIDEO RECORDINGS – CAMERA SURVEILLANCE
- There will be photo and video recordings during the Festival. Chances are that you will be filmed. By entering the Festival grounds you agree to the processing of this footage by TL Winter BVBA and its partners.
- Camera surveillance on Tomorrowland Winter is operated in accordance with local applicable legislation. These recordings will only be used for safety purposes during the Festival and will not be transferred to third parties except for the competent authority after the receipt of a formal request.
- The Festival Organizer and/or the official ticket vendor reserve the right to verify the identity of the Festival Visitor.
- Digital photo cameras and/or video cameras are allowed on the Festival grounds with the exception of (semi-)professional equipment. Our advice: make as many movies as possible and put loads onto YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, etc.!
Using the toilets is free of charge on Tomorrowland Winter. It is strictly prohibited to urinate in public. If caught urinating in public, you run the risk of being removed from the Festival grounds.
It is prohibited to smoke inside and/or in indoor stages. Designated smoking areas are provided.
It is prohibited to distribute flyers or hang posters during the Festival! No flyers in the streets, on the ski slopes or on the Festival grounds.
SAFETY IN FRONT OF AND AROUND THE STAGE
CROWD SURFING PROHIBITED
Crowd surfing is prohibited at Tomorrowland Winter. Removal from the Festival grounds in the event of non-compliance with this rule will be the logical outcome.
Visitors to Tomorrowland Winter are not allowed to block entrances, exits and emergency exits.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
The artists and the organizers of Tomorrowland Winter cannot be held accountable for damage, loss or theft nor for any other accident/incident.
Annex 3: Specific Terms and Conditions for
The Tomorrowland Winter 2020 festival is a cashless festival.
1. Cashless - general
1.1 “Cashless payments” are the payment method used at the Festival. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to allow other payment methods, such as cash payments and/or payments via other electronic devices.
1.2 “Pearl” is the official currency at the Festival. Festival Visitors can purchase “Pearls” via the Tomorrow Winter Cashless system by an online top-up through the Tomorrowland Account or a top-up at the Festival. Pearls will then be activated on the Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet. The value of one (1) Pearl will be made available to the Festival Visitor (on www.tomorrowland.comand the Tomorrowland Account) as soon as Pearls can be purchased.
1.3 The Festival Organizer cannot be held liable if the cashless system does not work, does not work without defects or only works in part during Tomorrowland Winter. In that event, the Festival Organizer will provide a back-up scenario for Festival Visitors, e.g. via the provision of payment tokens.
2. Cashless - transaction disputes
2.1 Top-up transactions
2.1.1 All disputes related to online top-up transactions must be reported immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints related to online transactions will be accepted up to three months after the end of the Festival. Festival Visitors are asked to include the necessary supporting documentation when they communicate with the Festival Organizer.
2.1.2 Festival Visitors must report disputes regarding top-up transactions made at the Festival to both a Cashless Customer Service point at the Festival and e-mail these to email@example.com. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to refuse disputes if neither proof nor documentation regarding the dispute have been submitted. Festival Visitors can track top-up transactions in their Tomorrowland Account.
2.2 Other transactions
All other transaction disputes must be reported to the Cashless Customer Service point at Tomorrowland Winter as soon as possible.
2.3 Support in the case of loss or theft of the value support
2.3.1 The Festival Organizer cannot be held liable for theft of loss of the cashless support (Tomorrowland Winter Bracelet or Cashless Card) onto which the “Pearls” are topped-up after such support has been delivered to the Festival Visitor.
2.3.2 In the event of loss or theft, Festival Visitors can deactivate their cashless support via their Tomorrowland Account or by visiting a Cashless Customer Service point at the Festival.
2.4.1 With the exception of the Bonus Pearls and Pearls pre-loaded by the Festival Organizer, cashless Pearls can only be refunded after the Festival. As a result, the Festival Organizer will not refund any Pearls during the Festival (even if a Festival Visitor is denied admission to the Festival).
2.4.2 All refunds are subject to a refund fee, which will be will be made available to the Festival Visitor (on www.tomorrowland.comand the Tomorrowland Account) as soon as Pearls can be purchased.
2.4.3 All online top-ups or transactions through the website are subject to automatic refunds if implemented by international brands. The international brands are: Bancontact, iDeal, VISA and Mastercard. The Festival Organizer reserves the right to add or remove payment methods if necessary.
2.4.4 The Festival Organizer will strive to initiate automatic refunds within a period of 7 days following the end of the Festival. That timeframe is subject to possible delays that are beyond the Festival Organizer’s control. The refunds will be paid using the same method as the one used for the online top-up. The time at which the payment is visible on the proof of the electronic payment method depends on the currency, the country and the required processing time where the payment processor is based.
2.4.5 Refunds that qualify for an automatic refund are effected automatically. The Festival Organizer is not able to manually block certain payments, nor is the Festival Organizer authorized to change the payment method of the refund.
2.4.6 Manual refunds will be applicable to all amounts that are topped-up on the cashless support during and at the Festival.
2.4.7 Manual refunds may be requested until April 5th2020, 23h59 CET. No requests for a refund submitted after this date will be taken into account. Festival Visitors are advised to make maximum use of online top-ups.
2.4.8 The Festival Organizer endeavors to begin the refund process within a period of seven working days after the end of the registration period for these refunds. This timeframe is subject to possible delays beyond the Festival Organizer’s control. The refunds will be conducted using the payment method indicated by the Festival Visitor on the “manual refund form”.
2.4.9 Because manual refunds are processed individually, there is a minimum processing period between the notification from the cashless system and the effective payment. This processing period will take approximately three banking days. The Festival Organizer cannot be held liable within this minimum processing period. The processing period depends on the selected refund method.
2.4.10Festival Visitors are responsible for providing the correct refund information to the Festival Organizer. If Festival Visitors do not provide the Festival Organizer with the correct information, the Festival Organizer reserves the right to not carry out the refund.
2.4.11NON SEPA refunds are subject to an additional bank fee of € 7.00, which will be deducted from the amount of the refund. These payments require an additional processing period of at least three banking days and are subject to additional bank charges imposed by the destination bank. Festival Visitors will pay these charges.
3. Third party service providers
3.1 The Tomorrowland Winter cashless payment system services are offered to the Festival Visitors with the support of 2 suppliers/payment providers: Intellitics and Ingenico.
Annex 4: Specific Terms and Conditions for
1.1 A Tomorrowland Winter voucher represents an additional purchase made with an independent third party (e.g. ski material provider, locker provider, shuttle provider, wellness and other service/activities providers active on or around the Festival Premises). The Vouchers are promoted and offered for sale by the Festival Organizer and Sunweb.
The Festival Organizer offers (non-limitative and subject to change) the following Vouchers: restaurant and recreation vouchers such as sledging, paragliding and wellness.
Sunweb offers (non-limitative and subject to change) the following Vouchers: ski material, ski lessons, travel insurance, bedlinen, towels and shuttles.
1.2 When You purchase Vouchers from Sunweb or any other third party, these parties (and not the Festival Organizer) qualify as your contracting party. You enter into an Agreement with them and are subject to their own terms and conditions for the purchase made. To this end, Sunweb or the Travel Partner (as applicable) are and remain solely responsible for providing you with a copy of the applicable terms and conditions (including these Conditions) during the purchase process and no later than at the conclusion of the Agreement between them and You. Note that those terms prevail over these Conditions in case of conflict or ambiguity. The Festival Organizer is exempt from any contractual liability towards You.
1.3 All Tomorrowland Voucher purchases are final. It is not possible to cancel a Tomorrowland Winter Voucher. The right of withdrawal for online purchases is expressly excluded on the basis of Article VI.53, 12° of the Belgian Code on Economic Law.
1.4 In case of Force Majeure that prevents the execution of the services regarding the Voucher entirely, Vouchers will be cancelled and refunded (with a cancellation fee, which will be communicated upon purchase of the Voucher). No further damages can be claimed.