Travel by bus from one of the departing cities where a dedicated host will welcome you and guide you to the gates of Tomorrowland Winter. Meet the People of Tomorrow and make friends along the way. Start your journey the moment you step into your bus and let the magic begin.
- Return bus journey to Alpe d’Huez (From the destination to Alpe d'Huez and back)
- General Access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 14th to March 20th 2020 (Saturday - Friday)
- 7-day Lift & Ski Pass
For your lodging you can choose between 4 categories:
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Wood"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Bronze"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Silver"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Gold"
Chalets, apartments and hotel rooms can only be booked to maximum capacity. For example: a chalet for 8 persons can only be booked for 8 persons with 8 Tomorrowland Winter Passes
In case you have any dietary requirements or allergies, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org
New: Shared Chalet
It is now possible to book a separate bedroom in a chalet and share the common areas of the chalet with other People of Tomorrow. Attention: The bedrooms are not always lockable. Take care of your valuable belongings!
Lodging is available in Alpe d’Huez and in the surrounding villages of The Grand Domain Ski, such as Auris-en-Oisans, Villard Reculas, Oz-en-Oisans and Vaujany.
If you are staying in one of the surrounding villages, you can easily reach Alpe d’Huez and the festival with your lift & ski pass, If the lifts are closed, free shuttle buses will bring you back to your lodging.
All buses have limited luggage space. Each person is allowed a maximum of:
- 1 suitcase or travel bag of normal size (max. 80 x 70 x 30 cm and max. 20 kg)
- 1 pair of skis (with ski poles) or one snowboard *
- 1 pair of ski or snowboard boots
- 1 piece of hand luggage (normal size, 2 kg)
* With a snowboard, it is mandatory to remove the bindings from the board. Only 1 snowboard is allowed in a snowboard cover (so no other luggage, such as snowboard shoes, clothing, etc. to be inside in the same cover).
Your lift & ski pass is valid on the day of arrival until the day before departure.
Example; If you book a 7-day package your lift & ski pass is valid from Saturday March 14th until Friday March 20th.