Lodging Packages are especially useful for people who arrive by their own means but want to enjoy the unity of the People of Tomorrow. You can stay at one of the hotels, chalets or apartments chosen by Tomorrowland.
- Lodging (Chalet, Apartment or Hotel)
- General Access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 17th to March 20th 2020 (Tuesday - Friday)
- 4-day Lift & Ski Pass from March 17th to March 20th 2020 (Tuesday - Friday)
Important: Tranfers are not included.
For your lodging you can choose between 4 categories:
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Wood"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Bronze"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Silver"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Gold"
Chalets, apartments and hotel rooms can only be booked to maximum capacity. For example: a chalet for 8 persons can only be booked for 8 persons.
In case you have any dietary requirements or allergies, please inform email@example.com
New: Shared Chalet
It is now possible to book a separate bedroom in a chalet and share the common areas of the chalet with other People of Tomorrow. Attention: The bedrooms are not always lockable. Take care of your valuable belongings!
Lodging is available in Alpe d’Huez and in the surrounding villages of The Grand Domain Ski, such as Auris-en-Oisans, Villard Reculas, Oz-en-Oisans and Vaujany.
If you are staying in one of the surrounding villages, you can easily reach Alpe d’Huez and the festival with your lift & ski pass. If the lifts are closed, free shuttle buses will bring you back to your lodging.
Your lift & ski pass is valid on the day of arrival until the day before departure.
Example; If you book a 4-day package your lift & ski pass is valid from Tuesday March 17th until Friday March 20th.