Tomorrowland Winter offers you Flight Packages with flights departing from several countries. Fly together with the People of Tomorrow to unite at Tomorrowland Winter.
- Return flight to Lyon, Grenoble or Geneva (to Lyon/Grenoble/Geneva and back)
- Lodging (Chalet, Apartment or Hotel)
- General Access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 17th to March 20th 2020 (Tuesday - Friday)
- 4-day Lift & Ski Pass from March 17th to March 20th 2020 (Tuesday - Friday)
- All necessary transfers
Tomorrowland unites as many visitors as possible, so you travel together with the People of Tomorrow.
IMPORTANT: If you don't take the inbound flight, your outbound flight to your home country will be cancelled automatically. Therefore, it's important to inform Tomorrowland Winter if you want to keep your seat on the flight back home.
For your lodging you can choose between 4 categories:
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Wood"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Bronze"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Silver"
- Hotels, Chalets and apartments : category "Gold"
Chalets, apartments and hotel rooms can only be booked to maximum capacity. For example: a chalet for 8 persons can only be booked for 8 persons with 8 Tomorrowland Winter Passes.
In case you have any dietary requirements or allergies, please inform email@example.com
New: Shared Chalet
It is now possible to book a separate bedroom in a chalet and share the common areas of the chalet with other People of Tomorrow. Attention: The bedrooms are not always lockable. Take care of your valuable belongings!
Lodging is available in Alpe d’Huez and in the surrounding villages of The Grand Domain Ski, such as Auris-en-Oisans, Villard Reculas, Oz-en-Oisans and Vaujany.
If you are staying in one of the surrounding villages, you can easily reach Alpe d’Huez and the festival with your lift & ski pass, If the lifts are closed, free shuttle buses will bring you back to your lodging.
- 1 suitcase or travel bag of normal size (max. 80 x 70 x 30 cm and max. 20 kg)
- 1 piece of hand luggage of normal size 10 - 12 kg. The hand luggage rules differ per airline
- Winter sports equipment
- 1 pair of skis (with poles) or one snowboard *
- 1 pair of ski or snowboard boots
* With a snowboard, it is mandatory to remove the bindings from the board. Only 1 snowboard is allowed in a snowboard cover (so no other luggage, such as snowboard shoes, clothing, etc. to be inside in the same cover).
Your lift & ski pass is valid on the day of arrival until the day before departure.
Example; If you book a 4-day package your lift & ski pass is valid from Tuesday March 17th until Friday March 20th.