At the moment of purchase, you have to make a pre-payment of at least 30% up to a maximum of € 2500.
The remaining balance of your package needs to be paid within 30 days after purchase.
The pre-payment needs to be completed with 1 card. The remaining balance also needs to be completed with 1 card, but it can be a different card than used during the pre-payment.
Check if the spending limit of your debit or credit card is high enough and if you are allowed to make international payments (to Belgium). Otherwise please contact your bank. Failed payments will not be reprocessed and your application will automatically be rejected.
Please note, a cancellation is never free of charge:
- In case of non-payment of the remaining balance, your prepayment will not be refunded.
- In the case of cancellation, the following cancellation cost will be charged:
- 70% until November 1, 2021
- 80% until December 1, 2021
- 90% until February 1, 2022
- 100% as from February 1, 2022
In case one of the participants of a booking is canceled, the cancellation cost will be 90% of the total price for that participant till February 1. From February 1, the costs are 100%.
Extras bought in the add-on sale should be paid immediately and the cancellation fee is always 100%.
A 100% payment is required at the purchase of festival-only passes.
All festival-only passes are final and therefore non-refundable.