Travel by bus from one of the departing cities where a dedicated host will welcome you and guide you to the gates of Tomorrowland Winter. Meet the People of Tomorrow and make friends along the way. Start your journey the moment you step onto your bus and let the magic begin.
- Return bus journey to Alpe d’Huez
- Lodging (Chalet, Apartment or Hotel)
- General Access to Tomorrowland Winter
- 7-day package from Saturday March 19 to Friday March 25, 2022.
- 4-day package from Tuesday March 22 to Friday March 25, 2022.
- Lift & Ski Pass
Tomorrowland Winter offers you buses from 15 departure cities in 3 countries.
All dates, inbound and outbound hours, and pick-up locations will be available soon.
All buses have limited luggage space. Each person is allowed a maximum of:
- 1 suitcase or travel bag of normal size (max. 80 x 70 x 30 cm and max. 20 kg)
- 1 pair of skis (with ski poles) or one snowboard *
- 1 pair of ski or snowboard boots
- 1 piece of hand luggage (normal size, 2 kg)
* With a snowboard, it is mandatory to remove the bindings from the board. Only 1 snowboard is allowed in a snowboard cover (so no other luggage, such as snowboard shoes, clothing, etc. to be inside in the same cover).