Unspent Pearls, with the exception of bonus and free “Pearls”, will be refunded. A standard two Pearl transaction fee applies.
There are 2 different Refund Procedures:
Automatic refund for online top-up
This applies to Bracelets and e-tickets that have been topped up online at least once. The unspent ‘Pearl’ amount minus unspent Bonus ‘Pearls’ will be refunded automatically onto the same credit card or bank account that you have used for your first top-up online. A 2 ‘Pearl’ refund fee applies. Bonus Pearls cannot be used as refund fee.
If you have both topped up online and at the festival site, and your remaining balance exceeds your online top-up amount, you must apply for a manual refund.
Manual refund for onsite top-up
This applies to Bracelets that have only been topped up at the festival site at Tomorrowland Winter. You must fill out a manual refund form. The form will be available after Tomorrowland Winter. A 2 ‘Pearl’ refund fee applies. Bonus Pearls cannot be used as refund fee.
Please note that you are responsible for providing Tomorrowland Winter with the correct information.
HOW TO REQUEST A MANUAL REFUND?
Go to your Tomorrowland Account and click "Cashless Refund" to apply for a manual refund for your unspent Pearls.
Choose the manual refund form that applies. There is a choice between SEPA, non-SEPA and Paypal.
You live in a SEPA Country?
If your bank is located in a SEPA country, you select “SEPA refund”. Click here to check if your country is a SEPA country.
You don’t live in a SEPA Country?
- If your bank is not located in a SEPA-country, we recommend you to choose for a PayPal refund. This way, you avoid additional transaction fees. Please select the “PayPal refund” option.
- If you don’t want to create a PayPal account, you have to select the “Non-SEPA refund” option.
Please note that an extra €7 transaction fee will be charged on top of the standard two Pearl transaction fee. On top of that, your bank might charge you as well an extra transaction fee.
Manual refund form availability
Until April 14, 2023, 23h59 CET.
After April 14, 2023, it is no longer possible to request a refund.
- Automatic Refunds: Tomorrowland strives to initiate automatic refunds within a period of 7 days following the end of the Festival.
Please be aware it is possible your refund is only visible onto your bank account or credit card receipt a few days after your refund was processed.
- Manual Refund form submission deadline: Until April 14, 2023, 23h59 CET
- Manual Refund Process starting date: Within a period of seven working days after the end of the registration period for these refunds.
You can expect your refund to be visible in your account within 4 weeks after this date.
In case of questions, you can contact email@example.com.