The Lyon airport and train station shuttles offer you transport from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport and Lyon-Saint Exupéry Train Station (TGV) to Alpe d'Huez and back. Just drop your luggage in the trunk, sit back and relax while we bring you to your destination. You are able to book your ticket to the festival and back. The shuttles are only available for 7-day packages.
DEPARTURE HOURS TO Alpe d'huez
The Lyon airport and train station shuttle will run on Saturday March 19
DEPARTURE HOURS TO LYON AIRPORT
The Lyon airport and train station shuttle will run on Saturday March 26
All buses have limited luggage space. Each person is allowed a maximum of:
- 1 suitcase or travel bag of normal size
- 1 pair of skis (with ski poles) or one snowboard *
- 1 pair of ski or snowboard boots
- 1 piece of hand luggage (normal size, 2 kg)
* With a snowboard, it is mandatory to remove the bindings from the board. Only 1 snowboard is allowed in a snowboard cover (so no other luggage, such as snowboard shoes, clothing, etc. to be inside in the same cover).
One-way ticket for a shuttle from or to Lyon Airport & Train Station