This package includes:
- 1 bottle of Solo Vida, Tomorrowland's own sparkling wine. A blend of magic from Tomorrowland and Vallformosa. The bottle comes in a premium gift package perfect for celebrating magical New Years' Eve moments together.
What is Solo Vida?
Tomorrowland is unveiling its own sparkling wine Solo Vida, a blend of magic co-created by one of the world’s most popular festivals and the Spanish winery Vallformosa. Solo Vida is made with the finest quality grapes and cared for with love – a beautiful alliance between people and nature, vineyard and winegrowers, resulting in a unique gift from Mother Earth. The sparkling wine comes in a stunningly designed, one of a kind bottle, a real piece of art which took 2 years in the making to create. A true form of craftsmanship, heritage and authenticity, making it perfect for celebrating life and sharing magical moments of happiness and joy with friends and family.
Solo Vida is the result of combining 4 grape varieties: Chardonnay, Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada – all of them come from old vineyards that guarantee the excellence of their fruits and complement each other to result in a sparkling wine with its own personality. The traditional production process of Solo Vida is slow and magical, and entirely manual – a true form of craftsmanship and authenticity, from harvest to labelling, cared for with love. Cultivated at 500 meters above sea level, the harvesting of the grapes, including their conditioning and transport to the production cellars, is fulfilled with great care and efficiency to obtain the grape must swiftly. The bottles rest for a minimum period of 9 months.
- The Solo Vida Package can only be shipped in Europe. (with exception of Ireland, Norway and Turkey)
- All packages are available in the ticket shop until December 7. You are able to combine tickets, packages and limited editions in 1 order.
- Shipping costs depend on your location and will be added to your order. More information
- All ticket prices include VAT.