Tomorrowland Ticket Exchange Desk
The Exchange Desk is available from April 3rd until April 26th, 12h00 CET. After this date, it is no longer be possible to put your Tomorrowland Ticket at the Exchange Desk due to the shipment of the Tomorrowland Bracelets.
How does it work?
- Only the Main Buyer is allowed to register tickets at the Exchange Desk at his/hers Tomorrowland Account
- Sign in to your Tomorrowland Account and select the personalized tickets that you want to place at the exchange desk.
- Every valid registration to the Exchange Desk is final. It is not possible to cancel the exchange.
- The exchange of your ticket(s) depends on the demand for your type of ticket(s). Once there is a match with the Waiting List, you will be contacted and your ticket(s) will be canceled
- The Main Buyer will receive a refund on the bank account or credit card, which the Main Buyer used during the purchase process with exception of the payment cost.
- You can’t choose the person who you are selling to. These tickets will be sold to the persons who registered on the Waiting list.
- Important: Global Journey Packages are not refundable or exchangeable. They cannot be sold at the Exchange Desk.
- You exchanged the complete order? You will receive a refund in the beginning of June.
- You exchanged one of the tickets of your order? You will receive a refund between the 1st and the 25th of August to protect other visitors against potential fraud.