Ticket Exchange Desk
The Exchange Desk was open until May 20th 2019. It is no longer possible to register tickets to the Exchange Desk.
You, or one of your friends, cannot attend Tomorrowland anymore? You can now resell your Tomorrowland ticket through the official Tomorrowland Exchange Desk. This is the only legal way to resell your ticket(s). The Exchange Desk was open until May 20th 2019.
Important: Global Journey Packages and tickets bought at an official Travel Partner cannot be placed at the Exchange Desk. Global Journey Packages are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Only the Main Buyer is allowed to register tickets at the Exchange Desk at his/hers Tomorrowland Account
- Sign in to your Tomorrowland Account and select the personalized tickets that you want to place at the exchange desk.
- Every valid registration to the Exchange Desk is final. It is not possible to cancel the exchange.
- The exchange of your ticket(s) depends on the demand for your type of ticket(s). Once there is a match with the Waiting List, you will be contacted, and your ticket(s) will be canceled
- The Main Buyer will receive a refund on the bank account or credit card, which the Main Buyer used during the purchase process with exception of a ticket refund fee of 5 euro.
- You can’t choose the person who you are selling to. These tickets will be sold to the persons who registered on the Waiting list.
- It is very possible that you still receive the Bracelets at home for the tickets you have exchanged. These Bracelets are already blocked but you can keep them as a souvenir.
- You exchanged the complete order? You will receive a refund in the beginning of June.
- You exchanged one of the tickets of your order? You will receive a refund between the 1st and the 25th of August to protect other visitors against potential fraud.