Visitors with a disability
Tomorrowland puts in a great effort to make the festival accessible to visitors with a disability. So we have paid a lot of attention to the accessibility of the festival site and its surroundings:
- Upon proof of the blue parking card, special reserved parking space is available. (Parking at Schommelei – main entrance)
- At the main entrance there’s an elevator especially for visitors with a disability. Two persons are allowed to accompany him/her through this entrance (if they have a registered Tomorrowland Bracelet)
- Guidance dogs are allowed on the festival grounds. Make sure they are easy recognizable.
- Adapted toilets are situated in locations all over the festival site and at DreamVille.
- The accessibility on the festivalgrounds is guaranteed thanks to the wooden floors.
- There will be a specially provided camping space at DreamVille. Please let us know in advance if you would like to use it.
Should you wish to make use of the aforementioned facilities? Have you got a handicap and are you facing any problems to which you can’t find a solution? Would you just like some more information about this issue? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.