General Terms & Conditions
By purchasing an admission ticket for Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille, visitors agree to the General Terms and Conditions, prepared by ID&T bvba (“the Organiser”).
Opening hours Tomorrowland
|Friday 21 July 2017
||12h00 - 01h00
|Saturday 22 July 2017
||12h00 - 01h00
|Sunday 23 July 2017
||12h00 - 00h00
|Friday 28 July 2017
||12h00 - 01h00
|Saturday 29 July 2017
||12h00 - 01h00
|Sunday 30 July 2017
||12h00 - 00h00
On Friday & Saturday check-in is possible until 22h00; after 22h00 it is no longer possible to enter the festival grounds.
On Sunday check-in is possible until 21h00, after 21h00 it is no longer possible to enter the festival grounds.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse visitors who arrive on Friday or Saturday after 22h00 hrs and Sunday after 21h00 hrs admittance to the Tomorrowland festival grounds, even if the visitor is in the possession of a valid admission ticket.
Only visitors who are in the possession of a Tomorrowland Bracelet registered in their name will be admitted to Tomorrowland.
Opening hours DreamVille
DreamVille is open:
Weekend 1: from Thursday 20 July 2017 through Monday 24 July 2017
Weekend 2: from Thursday 27 July 2017 through Monday 31 July 2017.
Check-in is possible from Thursday 11h00 through Saturday 12h00
Check-in is not possible on Sunday.
Check-out is possible until Monday 12h00. All visitors are to leave the DreamVille grounds before noon on Monday. No exceptions will be made.
Only visitors in the possession of a valid DreamVille bracelet will be allowed admission to the Dreamville grounds
1.1 Anyone entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds declares to have agreed to these General Terms and Conditions upon purchasing their tickets.
1.2 Anyone who fails to comply with these General Terms and Conditions may be refused admission to or ejected from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds. The organisation reserves the right to ban anyone who fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions admission to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille for the next five years.
2.1 All visitors who presents themselves to the entrance of the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds must be in the possession of a valid Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelet registered in their name.
2.2 A Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelet grants one (1) person admission on the day or days for which an admission ticket is purchased. Anyone in the possession of a Tomorrowland bracelet or special admittance voucher enters the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille at his/her own risk.
2.3 The minimum age for Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille is 18 years. Any person born in 1999 will be allowed admittance, also if the age of 18 will not be reached until after the festival. There will be no exception to this rule, not even if the person concerned is accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult.
2.4 For security reasons, visitors holding a day pass or Full Madness Pass leaving the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds will not be allowed to re-enter the grounds. A Full Madness Pass will not be reactivated until the next day. Visitors in the possession of one of the DreamVille Bracelets may re-enter Tomorrowland and DreamVille as from 15:00 hrs on the same day.
2.5 All instances of forged Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille admission tickets or bracelets will be prosecuted.
3.1 Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille tickets or bracelets are neither refunded nor exchanged for another type of ticket or weekend.
3.2 Stolen or lost Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelets will neither be replaced nor refunded.
4.1 All registered, valid, and activated Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille bracelets must be scanned upon entering the festival grounds and/or camping grounds.
4.2 The Organiser and/or official ticket seller reserve the right to verify the identity of the festival visitors upon entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds. If a visitor is unable to identify him/herself, he/she will be refused admission to the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds, without any right to a refund of the admission price. Valid proofs of identity include: a valid ID, passport, or driver’s licence.
The name on the proof of identity must be the same as the name in which the bracelet is registered. Copies of identity papers are not accepted. The Security Act expressly applies.
4.3 All Tomorrowland bracelets are sent by the Organiser to the stated address from the beginning of July 2017. Once purchased, tickets may no longer be exchanged/upgraded to another type of ticket, nor will it possible any longer to change the name and/or address.
4.4 Lost or damaged bracelets will not be refunded.
5.1 Admission to the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds may be denied, and visitors may be ejected from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds (without any entitlement to a refund of the admission price) if a visitor: (the following list is non-exhaustive):
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- is in the possession of or deals in drugs;
- was previously refused admission to other events / meetings by the Organiser or other authorities;
- shows behaviour that is evidently aimed at disturbing the peace, provoking, or inciting to violence, hate, anger, xenophobia, race hate, etc.;
- puts the lives of other visitors at risk;
- is in the possession of banned objects;
- refuses to be searched/patted down by security personnel;
- refuses or fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
6.1 Anyone in the possession of a valid Tomorrowland bracelet or special admittance voucher must have the personal bracelet or voucher validated upon entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds. Visitors may be searched or patted down by security personnel before being allowed admission to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille.
6.2 Security personnel may ask ticket holders of the same sex to subject themselves to a pat down and/or search of their clothes and luggage in order to intercept banned objects. If any banned objects are found, the security personnel will be entitled to confiscate the object and to refuse the owner admission to the festival.
7.1 Access control is in conformity with the applicable laws and is aimed at preventing weapons or hazardous substances that may disrupt the goings-on at Tomorrowland and DreamVille or put the safety of the visitors at risk from entering the grounds.
7.2 The following items are banned from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds:
- bringing your own food and drinks to Tomorrowland;
- bringing your own food and drinks in glass to DreamVille;
- drugs or other mind-enhancing substances;
- deodorant or perfume in containers larger than 100ml
- any other objects (umbrellas, parasols, camera tripods, laser pens, etc. …) of which the security personnel decide that they pose a risk to the other visitors of the festival;
- projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gas form;
- flammable products or materials & spray cans;
- pyrotechnical objects (fireworks, torches, etc.);
- any other weapons or sharp, pointy objects (sticks, chains, knives, …);
- banners or items bearing discriminating and/or provocative texts or expressions that may be used in an an attempt to disrupt the peace, or that may endager the safety of the crowd and/or may cause injuries or damage to people and goods;
- animals (except guide dogs);
7.3 The following objects may be brought onto the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds:
- guide dogs for visually challenged people;
- bringing your own food and drinks to DreamVille only, provided they are not contained in glass.
- The maximum amount of drinks that may be brought to DreamVille is 6 cans of alcoholic beverages (max. 50 cl per can) and 6 cans or plastic bottles of soda or energy drinks (max. 50 cl per can/plastic bottle) per person. An unlimited number of bottles of water;
- disposable or compact photo cameras;
- telescopic umbrellas without pin (no parasols);
- plastic tarpaulins and blankets to lie/sit on;
- sun screen, cosmetic products, deodorant in containers of up to 100ml;
- refreshers / vaporisers, small bag packs and other bags.
- selfie-sticks which when extended are less than 1[m] in length and that are solely intended for photography.
8.1 Visitors to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille are not allowed to:
- Enter zones to which their bracelet do not allow admission (the Comfort zone, press zones, backstage, etc.);
- climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the festival grounds;
- block entrances, exits and emergency exits;
- disguise themselves in order to make themselves unrecognisable with the intention to disturb the peace or put the safety of the other visitors at risk;
- sell food, drinks or other products without the express permission of the Organiser;
- throw or shoot objects in solid, liquid or gas form;
- smoke where smoking is banned;
- urinate in public;
- wear full face masks (masks, morphsuites etc.);
- park a vehicle without an official parking sticker issued by the Organiser. Cars may be towed at the owner’s expense;
- tearing down, breaking, or trashing decorations;
- steal decorations or any other material belonging to Tomorrowland and/or Dreamville.
- make fires;
- crowd surfing.
9.1 Wearing texts, symbols, objects, clothes and/or other (visible) external expressions explicitly representing a political, social movement, or group is prohibited. Anything that hints at discrimination, incitement, or racism is strictly prohibited.
10.1 Anyone who is present at the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds must obey the instructions and directions of the Organiser or its authorised representatives at the festival and/or camping sites at all times, in order to ensure the public order and safety during the festival.
11.1 For safety reasons the Organiser reserves the right:
- to interrupt or discontinue the festival;
- to prevent visitors at the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds from leaving the festival grounds until further notice;
- to ask visitors to leave the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds;
- to refuse visitors admission to the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds, even if they possess a valid admission ticket.
11.2 The Organiser may find himself forced to change or alter the festival programme. In this event the admission ticket will remain valid but no admission tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
12.1 In accordance with the Act of 8 december 1992 for the Protection of privacy in respect of the processing of personal data, amended by the Act of 11 december 1998, transposing Directive 95/46/EC of 24 oktober 1995 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, all visitors to the festival declare to have been informed of the fact that the Organiser collects data for security reasons. This Act regulates the processing of personal data and one’s right to consult one’s personal data. The Organiser may use the personal data obtained through the selling of the admission tickets for promotional reasons. All personal data of these records will be used in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 8/12/1992 for the protection of privacy.
12.2 By entering the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds, all visitors automatically consent to being photographed or filmed and herewith grant the Organiser permission to use and/or broadcast these digital images. The Organiser may use these digital images for promotional and/or commercial purposes related to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille. In addition, these images may be used by commercial and/or (media) partners. Images may furthermore be recorded and stored by the police and/or Organiser for maintaining and enforcing the security on the festival grounds, and to prevent, investigate and punish crimes and breaches of the General Terms and Conditions by establishing the identity of the perpetrators using these digital images.
12.3 The Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds are under camera surveillance in accordance with the Act of 21 March 2007.
12.4 All visitors are entitled to object, free of charge, to the use of their data for promotional and commercial purposes by notifying the Organiser of their objection in writing. All visitors may furthermore request the Organiser in writing to change or modify their personal data.
12.5 All photographs and film shot by visitors on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds may only be used for commercial or public purposes with the prior written consent of the Organiser.
12.6 Visitors to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille are not allowed to make or broadcast (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings at the festival grounds without the prior written consent of the Organiser. This prohibition also applies to the use and/or publication of these (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings after the end of the festival without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
13.1 Recreation area ‘De Schorre’ is located in a nature reserve. All visitors to Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille are therefore required to cooperate with keeping the site clean and tidy, including by using the waste collection points on the festival grounds, the camping site, and the parking lots.
14.1 Tomorrowland Ticket
- Tickets to Tomorrowland may only be purchased through the following channels: Paylogic, Event-Tickets, and Global Journey. Tickets may only be purchased using the pre-registration link which provides access to the Paylogic and Event-Tickets ticket shops. Tickets that are obtained in a different manner (either through a different channel, or by evading, in any way, the procedure prescribed in the pre-registration link that provides access to the ticket shop) will at all times be cancelled. Do not purchase your Tomorrowland tickets through unofficial channels!
- Automated pre-registrations are not allowed.
- If the country you used during pre-registration is different from the country you used during purchase, the change can be considered as fraud. In this case the organizer reserves the right to cancel your order.
- Each E-ticket must be personalised. Unless otherwise stated by the Organiser, this personalisation must take place between 6 februari 2017 and 24 februari 2017. The Organiser may annul any tickets that are not personalised within the stipulated period and offer them for sale again. In that event the purchase price for the ticket will be refunded to the Main Buyer, after deducting the full service fee of your order. No Payment Fees are refunded.
- Following the personalisation period stipulated by the Organiser, the name and address on the ticket may no longer be changed. If the name on the bracelet/ticket does not correspond with the name on the proof of identity, the Organiser may refuse the bearer admission.
- If bracelets cannot be delivered due to errors in the data provided during the registration and purchase procedure, or because the parcel for some reason cannot be delivered by mail in the country of destination, the shipping costs will not be refunded.
- It is prohibited to use, trade, or resell Tomorrowland tickets or bracelets in any way for commercial or promotional purposes without the express permission of the Organiser. Admission tickets may only be exchanged via the Organiser’s official Exchange Desk. The Exchange Desk does not guarantee an exchange. Any tickets that are resold will in no event grant the original owner access. The Organiser and/or the official ticket seller also reserve the right to cancel Tomorrowland tickets if it is established that the tickets were purchased illegally or fraudulently via third parties. All expenses relating to the cancellation will be recovered from the buyer. If necessary, legal action will be brought.
- The maximum number of tickets that may be purchased during the pre-sale period in Belgium is 5 Full Madness Passes or an equivalent (except Friendship Packages). During the global pre-sale and sale period the maximum number of tickets that may be purchased is 4 Full Madness Passes or an equivalent. The Organiser reserves the right to annul any order in deviation of the foregoing. Where this is the case, the Organiser will refund the Main Buyer the purchase price, after deducting the full service fee of the order.
- You can only participate with the Belgian Pre-Sale if you have pre-registrered with a Belgian address.
- Lost or stolen Tomorrowland bracelets will neither be replaced nor refunded.
15.1 DreamVille Tickets
- DreamVille tickets may only be purchased as part of a DreamVille Package or a Global Journey Package. The DreamVille Packages combine a specific type of DreamVille accommodation with a Full Madness Regular or Comfort Pass. Global Journey Packages may be purchased in combination with a Travel package that includes one of the various DreamVille accommodations and a Full Madness Regular or Comfort Pass.
- A DreamVille Package or Global Journey Package (including DreamVille accommodation) grants admission to DreamVille and Tomorrowland during the entire weekend. A Magnificent Greens Package is valid per PERSON and not per tent. A Magnificent Greens Tent Package, Easy Tent Package, and DreamLodge Package is valid per TENT, a Relax Room Package and Cabana Package is valid per ROOM.
- When purchasing a Magnificent Greens Package you are guaranteed a spot on the camping site. It is not possible to book a specific spot.
- No vehicles, motor cycles, trailers, caravans or mobile homes are allowed onto DreamVille.
- By purchasing a ticket for a DreamVille Cabana, DreamLodge, Spectacular DreamLodge, or Relax Room, Mansion, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions that apply to these accommodations.
16.1 It is prohibited to distribute flyers or hang up posters within or outside the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds during the festival. Visitors wishing to promote their own events may put an ad in the Tomorrowland newspaper that is distributed among the visitors during the festival. For more information visit firstname.lastname@example.org.
17.1 Tomorrowland applies a zero tolerance policy in respect of drugs.
17.2 Using, dealing in, or possessing drugs on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds is strictly prohibited. If proof hereof is found, through strict surveillance and inspection, the person involved will be ejected from the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds and denied admission for a period of 5 consecutive years.
17.3 All visitors will be given the opportunity to leave any drugs in special drug amnesty bins before entering the festival grounds without facing any (legal) consequences.
17.4 If a visitor is prescribed certain drugs for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being allowed to bring the specific drugs on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds.
17.5 All directions and instructions given by the security personnel must be obeyed immediately. If possession of banned or dangerous weapons is suspected, the security personnel will be entitled to make a search. Refusal to submit to a search may result in being ejected from the event.
18.1 Official Tomorrowland Fashion & Merchandise is only sold on the festival ground or via the official Tomorrowland webstore (store.tomorrowland.com) and in shops selected by TML by Tomorrowland.
19.1 The Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds provide means to withdraw cash or to pay with debit cards. In addition, machines will be installed from which ‘Pearls’, the official currency of Tomorrowland, may be bought. All food and drinks purchased on the festival grounds must be paid for in ‘Pearls’.
20.1 Lockers may be rented on the Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds.
20.2 When renting a locker you agree to Lockerbox’s general terms and conditions. These terms and conditions also apply if the rent of a locker is included in the ticket price. (http://www.lockerbox.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/)
20.3 All visitors expressly agree to indemnify the Organiser against any liability for damage to and/or theft of goods that are stored in a rented locker.
21.1 There are parking facilities near the Tomorrowland and Dreamville grounds. During the voucher sale you may also purchase a parking voucher that allows you to park on one of the parking lots. It is not possible to book a specific parking place. Upon payment you will receive a voucher to be used when parking your car. The period for this voucher sale will be announced on our website. It is also possible to use the parking lot without voucher, against cash payment.
21.2 The visitor expressly agrees to indemnify the Organiser against any liability for damage caused to, theft of, or other accidents occurring with vehicles or persons on the official Tomorrowland en DreamVille parking lots.
22.1 Upon production of a blue parking card, visitors with a disability may use the reserved parking located on the Schommelei. We ask you to notify us that wish to use this parking lot beforehand by sending an email to email@example.com;
22.2 People with a disability may enter the Tomorrowland grounds using a lift. They may be accompanied in the lift by up to two persons.
22.3 Extra pavement is installed at the entire grounds to make the grounds more easily accessible for people with a disability.
23.1 The Organisers are solely liable for direct damage suffered by a visitor that is directly and solely caused by a breach on the part of the Organiser. However, only damage for which the Organiser is insured and in respect of which the insurer pays out is eligible for compensation. Excluded from compensation are: (i) consequential damage, (ii) immaterial damage (iii) and intentional damage or damage caused by wilfull recklessness of the visitor.
23.2 All visitors enter the parkings and Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille grounds at their own risk, in the sense that the Organiser is not liable for any damage caused in connection with entering or being on the grounds and/or attending concerts, such as hearing damage, eye damage, and other physical disorders.
24.1 The Organiser may only cancel or postpone Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille in the event of force majeure or if the Organiser has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille. Force majeure events include but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc.
24.3 If a visitor wishes to annul his/her admission ticket due to concerns over terrorist threats and/or attackes, the purchase price will in no event be refunded.
25.1 These General Rules and Conditions are exclusively governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Belgian law, with the exclusion of the rules on conflict of laws.
25.2 Any disputes will be exclusively referred to the competent court in Antwerp, Belgium.
25.3. The Organiser remains, however, entitled to submit a claim to the court that would have jurisdiction pursuant to the statutory rules of jurisdiction.
25.4 If any provision in these General Rules and Conditions, or any part thereof is, or is declared, invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these General Rules and Conditions or the remaining part of that provision will remain in full force and this provision will be automatically replaced (by operation of law) by a valid provision that corresponds with the purport of the invalid provision as much as possible.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN ADMISSION BEING REFUSED OR DENIED, OR IN BEING EXPELLED, WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF THE ENTRANCE FEE. ALL VISITORS WHO ARE REFUSED OR DENIED ADMISSION OR ARE EXPELLED, ARE OBLIGED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS.