The minimum age limit to enter to the festival is 18. People born in 2003 will be granted entrance even though they turn 18 after the festival.
Anybody who turns 18 in 2021, is permitted entrance.
This is a strict policy and anybody born in 2004 or a later year, even if accompanied by an adult will not be permitted entrance.
Access to Tomorrowland
Access to the festival is only possible if you have a valid Tomorrowland Bracelet registered on your name.
On Friday & Saturday check-in is open until 22h00. Access will be denied after this time.
On Sunday check-in closes at 21h00. Access will be denied after this time.
Access to the festival ground can be refused or denied at all times.
Clothes and/or other (visible) physical appearances, which express an explicit political, social movement or group, are forbidden.
Visitors with a disability
Tomorrowland puts in a great effort to make the festival accessible to visitors with a disability. So we have paid a lot of attention to the accessibility of the festival site and its surroundings:
- Upon proof of the blue parking card, special reserved parking space is available. (Parking is close to the Main Entrance). You need to request your special reserved parking space after you have bought tickets. More information will be available as from June.
- At the main entrance there’s an elevator especially for visitors with a disability. Two persons are allowed to accompany him/her through this entrance (if they have a registered Tomorrowland Bracelet)
- Guidance dogs are allowed on the festival grounds. Make sure they are easy recognizable.
- Adapted toilets are situated in locations all over the festival site and at DreamVille.
- The accessibility on the festivalgrounds is guaranteed thanks to the wooden floors.
- There will be a specially provided camping space at DreamVille. Please let us know in advance if you would like to use it.
Should you wish to make use of the aforementioned facilities? Have you got a disability and are you facing any problems to which you can’t find a solution? Would you just like some more information about this issue? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.