What is Top-Up?
Top-up means you add money to your Bracelet.Tomorrowland strongly advises you to top-up your Bracelet online before the festival in order to receive an automatic refund after the festival for your unspent Pearls.
Before you can top-up you need to activate your Bracelet.
- You can choose the amount of spending that will be charged of your card (Minimum amount: €20)
- Unspent "Pearls" that are topped-up online will be refunded automatically after the festival. A refund fee of 2 "Pearls" applies.
- For every € 100 you top-up in one transaction before the deadlines, you will receivebonus "Pearls" for the value of 1 beer or 1 soft drink. (2 Pearls)
- You can buy food and drinks immediately at Tomorrowland and/or DreamVille
It is not possible to link your credit card directly to your Tomorrowland Bracelet.
Attention! Pearls are only valid per weekend. It is not possible to use Pearls of Weekend 1 for Weekend 2 or the other way around.
For every € 100 you top-up in one transaction you will receive bonus "Pearls" for the value of 1 beer or 1 soft drink.(2 Pearls)
- € 100 = 1 free beer or soft drink
- € 200 = 2 free beers or soft drinks
In order to receive these Bonus Pearls you need to top-up online before:
- Weekend 1: July 17th 2019, 23h59 CET (Extended period)
- Weekend 2: July 21st 2019, 23h59 CET
At the Cashless top-up booths you can use following payment methods:
Attention! If you do your first top-up at the festival site, you will need to fill out the manual refund form after the festival in order to receive your refund if you still have unspent Pearls.