Visitors with a disability
DreamVille puts in a great effort to make the festival accessible to visitors with disabilities. So we have paid a lot of attention to the accessibility of the campsite and its surroundings:
- Upon proof of the blue parking card, special reserved parking space is available.
- At the main entrance, an alternate cash register will be provided.
- Guidance dogs are allowed at the campsite. Make sure they are easy recognizable.
- Adapted toilets are situated in locations at DreamVille.
- There will be a specially provided camping space at DreamVille. Please let us know in advance if you would like to use it.
Do you wish to make use of the above facilities? Do you have a disability and are you facing any problems where you can’t find a solution? Would you just like some more information about this issue? Please send an email to email@example.com