You are considered as a worker or seasonal staff if you have a valid employment contract at Alpe d'Huez and surrounding villages such as Allemont, Auris-en-Oisans, Bourg d'Oisans, Huez, Oz-en-Oisans, Vaujany et Villard Reculas.
- Mysterious 7-Day Pass includes 7 – day general or comfort access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 14th to March 20th
- Fascinating 4-Day Pass includes 4 – day general or comfort access to Tomorrowland Winter from March 17th to March 20th
- 1-Day Pass includes 1-day general access to Tomorrowland Winter March 18th, 19th or 20th.
Attention! These passes does not give you access to the ski lifts or stages in the mountains. If you have a professional ski pass, you can access the ski lifts with your ski pass but still have no access to the mountain stages.
If you don't have a professional ski pass and you wish to buy a Tomorrowland Pass with access to the ski lifts, you need to complete your request through the Ambassadors Ticket Request.
Comfort Package (VIP)
4-day or 7-day Package price + € 345
+ Access to the covered and heated Mainstage Comfort area which is elevated for a magnificent view. (appetizers, private toilets, private bar, …) on the 18th, 19th and 20th March 2020.
+ Acces to the Garden of Madness Comfort at the Garden of Madness stage.
+ Unlimited access to the swimming pools in the station.
|Fascinating 4-Day Pass||€ 225|
|Mysterious 7-Day Pass||€ 300|
|Fascinating 4-Day Comfort Pass||€ 570|
|Mysterious 7-Day Comfort Pass||€ 645|
|1-day Pass||€ 90|
Important Ticket Information
- This request gives no guarantee to tickets. Tomorrowland has the right to refuse your request due to capacity, safety or other reasons.
- 1 request = 1 ticket
- A seasonal staff needs to request the festival ticket him/herself. The name of the seasonal staff request will be used on the ticket. Name changes are not possible.
- All purchased tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
Step 1. Complete the online ticket request form
Complete the online form with your personal information, job details, lodging and upload your proof of residence and job certificate.
- Each proof of lodging needs to contain following information:
- Address of lodging
- Name, surname, phone number and email address of the owner of the lodging
- Each job certificate needs to contain following information:
- Name of the company of your official employer
- Name, surname, phone number and email address of the responsible
- First and last day of employment.
Step 2. Verification of your request
Tomorrowland and the town authorities will verify your request and check with the owner/organization of the lodging and job certificate if your booking is valid.
This process can take up to 10 working days.
Step 3. Payment
If the local authorities and Tomorrowland validate your job certificate and proof of residence, you receive a payment link via email within 10 days. After receiving the email he has 15 days to complete the payment. Once the payment has been done, he will receive a confirmation mail.
Available payment methods: Credit card & Bank transfer
Step 4. Your Tomorrowland Bracelet
You need to pick up your personal Tomorrowland Bracelet on site as from March 10th in Centre Sportif. More information will follow closer to the event.
If you have any questions or you have difficulties registering, paying for your order or any other reason? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We are happy to help you!