This page will be updated shortly before the event
The People of Tomorrow are invited to experience this unique event together with friends. Dress up in your most dazzling festival outfit, put up your tent in your backyard to create your own DreamVille, set up a big screen, and invite your loved ones for a real festival experience. Invite your neighbours in your garden, decorate your balcony or throw a party in your living room – this weekend is all about responsibly uniting through the power of music.
Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to unite with small Tomorrowland gatherings at people’s homes – from Canada to Australia, from Japan to Brazil and everywhere in between. Especially during the weekend where normally Tomorrowland Belgium would take place, the People of Tomorrow truly have the power to unite the world. Of course, please do so while respecting local security measures.
Follow these steps to experience Around the World in the best conditions.
Get your ticket for Tomorrowland - Around the World. This digital festival will not take place on social media but in a brand-new digital world, so you’ll need an access pass.
Make sure that on the day of the event, you have your device ready and that you have a stable internet connection for the best possible experience. You can check your internet speed on various websites.
For an optimal experience, you are advised to use a device with a larger screen like a computer, laptop or television instead of a tablet or smartphone and a sound amplifier. Deactivate your device's automatic screen lock and make sure you have a charger at hand.
Go to your Tomorrowland Account and access Tomorrowland Around The World to navigate through this brand-new world and enjoy this unique experience.
You don't have a Tomorrowland Account yet? Create one using the same email address you have used during your purchase. It is not possible to enter this digital festival without a Tomorrowland Account.
Using an HDMI Cable
The best way to mirror your PC onto your TV is by use of an HDMI cable.
- Plug one end into the HDMI port at the back of your TV and the other into the HDMI port on your laptop (if yours doesn’t have one, add a separate HDMI adapter).
- Switch the TV to the necessary correct input.
- The only catch… is that you’ll need an HDMI cable, but if you don’t, chances are that one of your friends has one lying around the house somewhere. It’s also available in every multimedia store.
- Some new Macbooks and Microsoft Surface laptops have a Mini DisplayPort, instead. If you have an HDMI cable, find a ‘Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter’ or a ‘Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable’ to make the connection.
Another easy way to get your computers’ display onto a TV, this time without even having to use cables.
Are you a fully trained Apple user? Then AirPlay Mirroring might be the right set-up for you.
- Make sure you have an Apple TV box hooked up to your television station, allowing you to use Apple AirPlay to wirelessly mirror the live stream from your Apple device.
- There is no catch, as long as you have Apple-only devices on hand.
Audio & calibration
- If your home audio system is already linked to your television or projector, then the audio should also connect automatically during this festival experience.
- You may want to calibrate your screen to optimal settings with this guideline video: http://tomorrow.land/calibrate
How to fully prepare for this digital madness?
Over the last 3 months, a team of over 200 people has worked day & night to realize the impossible. Something very unique has been created that will give you goosebumps all weekend long. Gather your best friends, dress up in your wildest attire, and check-check-double-check your internet connection. Oh, and don’t forget to get your favorite drinks & food ready! Luckily, you have plenty of time to test what works best for your home set-up, so plugin, test the player, connect your devices, and get into the mood for July 25 - 26!